Tuesday, August 4, 2009


Hey everyone! I've been negligent at posting lately, lots on my plate. I'm off to the hot and humid Caribbean in the morning to check progress on a client project. Main goal, confirm the paint color selections. This may sound a little extreme, flying to the island just to select colors of paint but it is amazing what a difference the reflected sunlight and water does to the color versus the Midwest sunshine. Colors take on a totally different quality and intensity down there. So, on a plane. loaded with paint swatches and fabric swatches, ready to work. I'm sure I'll have some great things and pictures to post when I return next week! This is a photo taken earlier this year of the beach in front of the project. Not a bad place to work! I am very grateful for my job and the opportunities it provides.

No comments:

Post a Comment